Fine Art Prints of Ireland by www.calaido.com



Winter Storms in Ireland


As you may noticed, the late winter storms arrived in kerry! It is the best time to capture the ruff and mystical side of Ireland. Enjoy the imagery....i had trouble to stand straight for these shots! Cheers Madeleine back to Homepage www.calaido.com









by Ted G. Widen

"I was in awe as I unrolled my print. It is everything I could have hoped it would be. Of course, I knew that the photo was beautiful and dramatic; that was why I chose it. However, the details and colours of the Giclée print are amazing, even at the large size I ordered. I took it the next day to be framed, then waited impatiently for it to return. “Kerry’s Storm” now has a featured position on my wall, and I love it! Thank you for including the Certificate of Authenticity; it will be passed down with framed print, becoming a family heirloom. Thank you also for the page of guidelines to ensure the care of this valuable piece of art. There are several items that I did not previously know about."
There was an error in this gadget