Annabel Williams Award Ceremony in Gettyimage Gallery/London



"Annabel Williams Award Ceremony in Gettyimage Gallery/London 28.05.2009

Hi Folks, what a day. Leaving in the morning at 4 to shannon airport to get the plane to london, to get to the stylish gettyimage gallery for the annabel williams award ceremony ( :
London + Sunshine = beautiful madness.

Really enjoyed the ceremony, Annabel so adorable, fresh and enthusiastic. Over 1000 images competed to eachother. Love all the images whose the jury picked, including mine ( ; . Compliment to Sofie Louca, the overall winner- your Wedding Album...i lift my hat.

Then back to heathrow, into the plane and from shannon down to cahersiveen.
I am half dead and happy. I will post in the next view days the image of the ceremony (have to organise it). In case you missed the thread: HERE is the Runner up Image of me. I've got a super ticket for the swpp convention 2010 - hope to meet some of you there. back to Homepage www.calaido.com

PS: just to let you know: i didn't forget you. i will answer all you lovely emails in the next few days...sorry for my delay, life appears very hectic right now...or is it just me ...
There was an error in this gadget