• Maha Mahiara Tabatia VI



Cd Cover Shoot - new Image 21.02.2009

Hi Guys, I am sure some of you will remember about my wonderful photoshooting with musician maha tabatia in August this year - I already posted some images. Now i found time to process another one. Still more to come. I hope you like it. To catch up with the earlier posts - here the links: "Making of " / Maha II / Maha III / Maha IV / Maha V




This image series will be presented in her CD Booklet - You can get an impression of her beautiful music on her myspace page here. The mood of the images go along with the theme of her music as water, mermaid dreams and her relation to nature's elements. Her Album is called: "To my husband - the Aquarius". I will let you know as soon as the cd is available. Enjoy, Madeleine




back to Homepage www.calaido.com

There was an error in this gadget