• Kerry Storms V

Storm Light 21.02.2009


I have to say, that this specific storm light really touched my heart. It expresses a kind of beauty for me which makes me overflow with love. It may sound "kitschy" but one eyeside of this and I am absolutly in love with life. Some of you may feel similar about it. This crisp white and the motion lines of the sea, the visualized force of water and the "peace" of the cliffs, the abscence of the confident horizon line and the versatility of the same elements guide you to another understanding of the invisible. May you enjoy it ( :
Cheers Madeleine back to Homepage www.calaido.com


PS: As usual, I struggled to select the final choice but i couldn't break the numbers more down


• Nature Painting

_sm014

_sm012

_sm013

Other Storm Images here
There was an error in this gadget