ON SALE Canon EF 85 mm F 1.2 L II USM Lens, Ireland County Kerry

On Sale 

20.05.2013
ON SALE: Canon EF 85 mm F 1.2 L II USM Lens

UPDATE: 
Collection in person only - I will not ship this valuable lens. Cash or bank transfer. Meetings can be arranged in Co. Kerry / Price €1650

I am selling my Canon EF 85 mm F 1.2 L II USM Lens - it is in perfect condition- like new. Probably used it 3 or 4 times in the last 4 years. lens hood has some normal wear and tear on it. The lens performance is absolutly stunning - brightest lens of Canon series. Amazing for Portrait and Low light. I rarely used the lens due to my main subject: Panorama Landscapes. Comes with lens hood (used), cap, protection pouch. Pick up in Co. Kerry preferred (flexible)


If you are interested, please call me for further details 085.7803273 or contact me izense(a)gmail.com








There was an error in this gadget