Paintings in Kerry - On Sale Painted in Cill Rialaig near irish Village Ballinskelligs

My Paintings in Kerry

Update: Sold

This is one of my paintings during my Time at Cill Rialaig in Ballinskelligs in 2005. I am very attached to it because it is all about the flow of energy. It is a very powerful image for letting go & the release of resistance. Be like water - the best teacher ever - which we have in abundance here in Kerry. Much time to study its nature ( ;

I also integrated different mineral & quartz crystal powder into the colour as these gemstones have a very high vibration and will benefit the person who is close by. The visual effects can not be seen in this photo - you will need to see the original in order to see the abundance of the magical colours which I worked with ( :

The Original (only) is for sale*
Oil Pastel and mixed media
Title: Release
29.7 x 21 cm
sold

Please contact me for additional info. (izense@gmail.com)

*Note: there will be no fine art prints of this painting as the special colour and minerals are an important part of the aura of this painting and can't be reproduced by Giclée Prints or Photo prints.




There was an error in this gadget