Skellig Michael smoking like a vulcano, County Kerry Ireland, Landscape photo

Mystical Skellig Michael Photo

I absolutly adore the Skelligs. Their beauty, nature and secrets draw my attention since the my first visit in 2002. I also set up a facebook page purely dedicated to the Skelligs where I will feature my Skellig Photo Collection and the works of other amazing artists. Have a look at www.facebook.com/ilovetheSkelligs , like & join our journey.

This image was taken on a blessed day in 2012. The motion of the mist, the sunset in the background were absolutly "mind-blowing". In my eyes, the Skellig Islands are the real deal on the Ring of Kerry. So don't miss out and drive the Skellig Ring and book a trip to the Skelligs. The season starts at  May 17th.


I will upload all recent images to my online print store soon at 

Enjoy,
Madeleine
back to Homepage www.calaido.com 


There was an error in this gadget